You are here
The ITechLaw CyberSpace Camp®* Program is a platform for experienced lawyers from across the world to interact with young lawyers and professionals and share their insight and in-depth view on the implications of technology law and practice as it has developed in their respective jurisdictions. The program has been tailor made to address current issues facing technology law practitioners as well as make the event an interactive discussion. The programs are conducted classroom style, with faculty encouraging active interaction from the participants.
Events have been held in India, Cuba, Colombia, Peru, and Bolivia. Read the overview from the 2016 events. The events are currently planned by the South America Membership Committee, and the following are scheduled for 2017:
- São Paulo, Brazil, Wednesday, May 17, 2017
- Bogota, Colombia, Friday, August 18, 2017
- Valparaiso, Chile, Monday, August 21, 2017 (tentative)
- Santa Cruz, Bolivia, Wednesday, August 23, 2017
- Lima, Peru, Friday, August 25, 2017
CyberSpace Camp® is a registered trademark of International Technology Law Association.